Bit of a jumbly week here - the following list is the only organisation in my world at the moment! As you'll see, its contents are quite a jumble:
- decorating the new bathroom and picking the wrong colour initially
- emulsioning over the rather bright kitchen walls in Mum's new house and not being able to decide on the right colour(!)
- collating wedding acceptances
- finding someone brave enough to climb a ladder to renew the seal round the bathroom window that was letting in the rain
- looking for a wedding outfit for Mum (unsuccessful)
- wondering what on earth I'll find for me and everyone suggesting it's time I started looking (less than 2 months to go!)
- trying to organise my new space at Dairy House Antiques (with difficulty - hadn't realised how much stock I had)
- emptying nearly everything out of the garage yesterday to make space. Two tip trips later (mostly empty cardboard boxes!) nearly everything has gone back in, but I now know how much additional saleable stock I have! And most of it needs either washing, scrubbing, polishing or mending! I found P's saws buried at the far end - unseen since we moved last July. He had to buy another one last week for an urgent job and now look - 4 of them!
- making a double trip to Clark's Village at Street for card for my business cards - bought the wrong thickness first trip and jammed the printer! Luckily it's only 6 miles away
- painting another wall of the hall and still hoping to finish the whole house before the wedding
Apart from the above life has been relaxed, quiet and uneventful!
I was tempted to take some photos yesterday, but the jumble is far too embarrassing!